hey peeps... I'm back... after a loooonngg week. What's up??? Last Wednesday, my sweet housemates, Dina & Aida treated me for my bday at Nando's Mid-valley. We ate a LOT until we were very2 full and couldn't even finish our brownies-ice-cream-dessert (we bought it for charity... yeah, right) haha. Right after that, I rushed to Pudu to catch a bus to Melaka. Reached Kota Mas around 8pm (it's not Kota Mas anymore... I thought I'd stopped at the wrong place) Hazmi picked me up (as always... obviously). Went for dinner... where Abby's bf, Daus came joined us. Went for a drink again with Hazmi's housemates before we started studying. Yesss, that's right. I went studying with them. What subject, ppl? Statistics... *sigh* I thought I'm over with that. Apparently not. Went to sleep at Izza's place around 3am. (Wwooppss... sorry. But they do study very late at night... I mean, in the morning, whatever.) Thursday was a little bit boring. Woke up late in Izza's bed, lunch, shopping, dinner, study study study. And it's Friday. Met hubby outside the exam hall and went for breakfast.
Now, this is interesting. I was supposed to go back home that day. That's what I planned to do. I didn't have any extra clothes for anything else. But then, hubby just told me that his mum actually invited me to join their family trip to Johor to send Kak Ina to the groom's side. That's Great! but what was I supposed to wear? I didn't have an appropriate attire; baju kurung, shoes, tudung, etc. Grr... he didn't tell me earlier. Lucky me, Izza has some baju kurung. She even offered me her heels. hehe. Thanx. That's very nice of her. I borrowed the baju kurung. But I guess I'd do fine without the heels... hopefully. Surrounded by these tall ppl, I'd still be the shortest, no matter how high my heels are so it doesn't really matter actually. The trip was GGrrRReEEAaatT! Ngehehe. Of course it was. Got to spend time with this family. It's a golden opportunity. I even got to be the camera girl coz his mum forget to bring one. (But I don't think I did a great job with that especially when I got my food. Actually, when I arrived at the groom's house, the hired cameraman was always in my way. So I figured better let him do HIS job and let me eat peacefully. Plus Dira also had a camera. She was better with it anyway.)
We came back on Saturday. Went to help mummy on Sunday at her office, packing and throwing stuff. Her department has moved to a new location so she had to empty her room. Went to PTPTN with hubby on Monday. Continued helping mummy that evening and the next day, until I get my rest on Wednesday. So it's a whole week before I get my rest. Woke up today... Thursday and did some washing. Went to KLCC to celebrate Dina's bday with some KMYS ppl and tmrw I'm going to Melaka again. MMU's hosting an IT fair this weekend. And I have a few things on my list; a laptop for mummy, a router and a hard disk. Yeah, that's shopping that I LIKE! I don't like other kinds of shopping. *sigh* not quite normal yet. Getting there, halfway there, but not quite there yet. Slowly... Will be there soon, or never. depends. What am I blabbering about? Anyway, come and drop by. Maybe there's something for you too. I'm sleepy. Need to take my beauty sleep now. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. And I'm going to start my vacation training next week. So good luck to me eyh? Laters...
No comments:
Post a Comment