Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm back home!

Hey ppl. I'm home... back in Malaysia. It has been a week now. And I'm loving it (although i know Malaysia is super hot, i don't care. I AM HOME) So what happened to the surprise I planned for mummy? Well, I told her I'll be arriving on Thursday but I actually arrived on Tuesday. Asked her to wait for a mail-delivery of something I ordered online between 4-6pm. My lovely hubby picked me up and we stopped at his Petronas station for awhile. I didn't lose a second and quickly grabbed one nasi lemak & iced Milo that I've been craving for daysss since Aida mentioned it. Met Kak Ina, Kak Madiha, Dilla and the whole Petronas KLIA 1 crew while I was eating. Had to go and have breakfast with Hazmi's parents at Nilai Spring, couldn't eat fast enough so hubby had to finish the food for me. We quickly rushed there and had breakfast with them, another plate of nasi goreng for me. hehe. Done eating, we went back to Hazmi's place, where I met his younger siblings, Abby & Apis. Funny that all of them know I'm planning a surprise for mummy so mummy didn't know that I was back but there I was... meeting the whole family. I would say that was a surprise for me! We went to the bank after that and bumped into Hazmi's parents there. Then, it is time for Hazmi to send me back home.
I wanted to buy mummy a bouquet of flowers so we went searching in Bangi but couldn't find any so we tried The Mines. Pusing punye pusing, we still failed to find one. Since we are already late, we just had to rush back home. Mummy informed me that the delivery man hasn't arrived yet and she need to go out soon. I was restless in the car coz I wanted her to be home when I arrived. Dah laa takde bunge kan. When we arrived in the area, it was around 6.05pm and mummy was waiting by the roadside for someone. She was wondering why was Hazmi there when she saw Hazmi's car. When hubby stopped in front of her, I opened the door and shouted "Surprise!!!" There was a "Jejak Kasih" moment for awhile. Mummy said she had to see someone for just a few minutes and will join us shortly so Hazmi & I brought my bags up and met abang who was at home, still waiting for the delivery man. We had dinner together that night before Hazmi went back home and I went to sleep immediately. Well, the surprise didn't go as planned but it was still a special one. Happy birthday, mummy~ =)

5 comments:

irizis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
irizis said...

-6th June- Happy birthday Farah Haida. May it be the glorious one. And wish Auntie A Happy Belated Birthday too yah! :)

Farah Haida said...

Thank you, irna!!! =D

mr dx said...

olooo sian surprise tak brape jadi. tp ok lah, last2 tu mcm ade a bit surprise gak hehe :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »