Last friday was Nadia's birthday. I wanted to go out and celebrate with all our primary school friends so tried contacting a few of them for a dinner gathering. Some really couldn't make it, some were delighted to come but in the end, everyone had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. That afternoon, when Nadia arrived at my house, I took her to KLCC first. Wanted to buy her something for her bday. Linda, who couldn't join us for dinner, suddenly said she's at the putra station and can't go back home so decided to come with us at the very last minute. When we arrived there, we rushed to the food court coz everyone was very hungry... me especially. Food is my priority now :p
Anyway, after lunch, we went bday present hunting. Initially for Nadia alone,
then Linda asked what I want, then I asked what she wants. So we decided to spend RM10 each on the other 2. We went bday present hunting the whole afternoon. After a few hours of walking, searching & deciding, Linda bought an earrings. To finish the RM20, she bought a Cleo magazine. Nadia bought herself a bracelet and both me & Linda looked at her curiously. WE were supposed to pay that for her... why did she pay that herself. Apparently, she buys herself a birthday present every year... she will search for something else from us. Hmm, ok but good idea. I want to buy myself presents too. As for my present from them, at first, I wanted a long purse to fit into my new handbag from Hazmi. That is, if I can't find something else that interests me. But when we stopped at Memory Lane, I saw a lovely yellow butterfly wind-chime and I immediately screamed, "I want this!!!". Hehe. Nadia quickly grabbed that thing and pay for it. I got another small blue-dolphine windchime with the balance. So that leaves Nadia. We went back upstairs to Teddy Tales and bought Nadia a purse. I also bought myself the long purse I wanted, that's my bday present for me. hehe.
Anyway, after lunch, we went bday present hunting. Initially for Nadia alone,
then Linda asked what I want, then I asked what she wants. So we decided to spend RM10 each on the other 2. We went bday present hunting the whole afternoon. After a few hours of walking, searching & deciding, Linda bought an earrings. To finish the RM20, she bought a Cleo magazine. Nadia bought herself a bracelet and both me & Linda looked at her curiously. WE were supposed to pay that for her... why did she pay that herself. Apparently, she buys herself a birthday present every year... she will search for something else from us. Hmm, ok but good idea. I want to buy myself presents too. As for my present from them, at first, I wanted a long purse to fit into my new handbag from Hazmi. That is, if I can't find something else that interests me. But when we stopped at Memory Lane, I saw a lovely yellow butterfly wind-chime and I immediately screamed, "I want this!!!". Hehe. Nadia quickly grabbed that thing and pay for it. I got another small blue-dolphine windchime with the balance. So that leaves Nadia. We went back upstairs to Teddy Tales and bought Nadia a purse. I also bought myself the long purse I wanted, that's my bday present for me. hehe.After that, we bid Linda goodbye coz she had to go home. Nadia & I stayed a little longer.
Nadia wanted to search for something with her RM2 balance. We performed our Asar prayers, ate Auntie Anne's bread coz I was hungry again, bought myself another pack of bun from Roti Boy (pre period hunger), performed our maghrib prayers and on the way back, stopped at Chamelon. Nadia bought a chopstick and hair clips with the balance. I was searching for a looong necklace that would be visible even when I'm wearing tudung... couldn't find it at all the whole afternoon But there it was... so another bday present for myself. Haha. Over!
I had a blast time with them that day. Really! I had FUN shopping. That's something not quite normal for me. Thanx for the great time together, ol' pals. =)
Nadia wanted to search for something with her RM2 balance. We performed our Asar prayers, ate Auntie Anne's bread coz I was hungry again, bought myself another pack of bun from Roti Boy (pre period hunger), performed our maghrib prayers and on the way back, stopped at Chamelon. Nadia bought a chopstick and hair clips with the balance. I was searching for a looong necklace that would be visible even when I'm wearing tudung... couldn't find it at all the whole afternoon But there it was... so another bday present for myself. Haha. Over!I had a blast time with them that day. Really! I had FUN shopping. That's something not quite normal for me. Thanx for the great time together, ol' pals. =)
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! allergies pop up blocker Italian passenger aircraft Deskjet 3620 cartridges Website designer thailand training online new york liposuction inkjet refills fluoxetine London small amounts term life insurance Cellulite and liposuction Siemens s66 ringtones Malpractice lawyers in long island ny Golf resorts carribian islands http://www.soccer-8.info Berlin gay saunas seroquel Mitsubishi commercial truck bulk email
Post a Comment