Wednesday, June 07, 2006

06/06/06 Happy Birthday To Me!

THANX TO EVERYONE for the wish. Glad I have such sweet friends like you guys ;) So what happened on my birthday?
Had some early wishes but Nieza, who called me a few minutes b4 12, is officially the first wisher on the 6th. Nadia & Zanna's sms came in during the call. Was on the phone with hubby for the rest of the night.
Woke up with 1 missed call and 7 unread msg(s). Replied all, took a shower, went to The Mall with mummy. [Mummy gave me RM300 the night b4 to buy a watch for my bday present from her & abg when I said I wanted one with a long list of specifications. But before I went to sleep that night, I was staring at my brand-new air-cond and decided I don't want the watch coz I'm so in love with the air-cond. hahaha. So I consider that my bday present from her, gave the money back that morning but mummy don't wanna accept it.] Bought a cream baju kurung/kebaya for Kak Ina's wedding to match Hazmi's baju melayu with that money. Then, went across to Pan Pacific hotel and had lunch buffet with mummy. I ate a LOT (as if that's new) but what made me extra excited was the dessert. I ate 3 types of cakes; cheese, chocolate, strawberry... and lots more. No need for a birthday cake then. hehe. That was definitely sufficient.
Finished eating, mummy asked me to follow her to office but I refused. Had to go to HKL to visit my friend Jana, who was also a birthday girl, admitted due to high fever, suspected dengue. So went shopping for a birthday present and some magazines for her in The Mall first. I didn't know the visiting hours, just tried my luck... arrived there around 3.30pm. Apparently the visiting hours are 12.30pm-2pm and 4.30pm-7.30pm. Waited for nearly an hour before I can see her. Lucky I have the magazine with me. The rained poured down heavily around 5pm so I can't go back early but when Hazmi's on the way to see me, I just had to go. Got to meet Jana's mother before I took off @6.30pm, who gave me a pack of biscuits & drink as my bday present. :) Sweet jer. She said she bought 2 coz she knew I was there. Went back, took a shower, dressed up, waited for Hazmi
Hazmi arrived, still had to wait for me to finish dressing up :p [It's MY birthday... suke hati laa nak lambat kan?] Went to Eden Village for my birthday dinner with him. And it's a looonnggg list of order.
  • Fresh Oyster on ice with lemon juice for us
  • Shrimp and mango with thousand island for us
  • Soup of the day for him
  • Bread and butter for him
  • Garlic bread for us
  • Shark fin & crab soup for me
  • Butterfried Garlic Big Prawn "mermaid style" for me
  • Sirloin Steak for him
  • Sprite for me
  • Iced lemon tea for him

Was that all, honey? I thought our table was full? And we were seated at a table for four. haha. But our stomach were full, alright. I couldn't even finish my food [coz the restaurant was closing already] After that, we went for a drink, somewhere near KL Tower (don't even know the name of the place). Seated by the pool (apparently for scuba training), we had a looong romantic talk. Ngehehe. Trust my bf for a romantic setting ;) I had a cup of cappucino and he had a cup of tea there. After that, we went home. Watched Nanny McPhee from my laptop together before we bid our goodbyes for the night. Waited hubby to reach home and talked to him on the phone till we both fell asleep. All in all, it's a wonderful day.


I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone again for all your wishes, which came in through all means of communications. Still coming in actually. Phone calls, sms, friendster's testimonials, msn msgr, yahoo msgr, blog comments, blog entry from hanijoe (sgt2 sweet), hallmark e-card from Dina and multiply from K Own. I can't thank you enough and can't name u all one by one but u know who u are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! =) Alright, gtg now. Have to get ready for a celebration at Mak's house. Jaa ;)

4 comments:

mr dx said...

wah wah sgt seronok nampaknye besday celebration! still remember the times when ur bday is on an exam day? :P

Faizul Azmil said...

sakannnnn

Amethyste said...

wow....byk gile korg makan! :O
Sounds like one heck of a birthday to me ;)

Farah Haida said...

hehe. mestilah sgt seronok. berusaha tu balik awal sbb nak celebrate kat sini. dah laa date special: triple 06. kene laa sakann kan? baru best!!! hehe. times when my bdays were on exam days... how could i forget. Byk mkn? Is that new? haha. Well, this is a special year... but every year is special in its own way. ;)