hey ppl, ppl, ppl. Sorry for the long silence. I've been, u know, BUSY. Currently doing Vacation Training with PwC and I'm glad to say, I sort of enjoy my time there. For the lack of enthusiasm, blame the early mornings and very-far-client's-offices. It would usually take me nearly 2 hours one-way so daily, I spend about 4 hours commuting. But I do think the experience is worthwhile and the ppl are awesome. Owh, have u heard... the exam result is out? Happy to announce my hard work pays, though I hope to actually do better. Next time, I guess.
My dearest Leo Hubby just celebrated his 22nd birthday yesterday. Happy Big Birthday to you, LOVE! *Muacks* His housemates gave him a very big celebration by chasing him around the area while throwing eggs at him. I wonder... What joy do they get by doing this??? *sigh* Boys will be boys. But just a day earlier, his family celebrated his bday at their home in Nilai and of course I'm invited ;) and I'm glad to be there. I am always glad to have him by my side. Hmm, we've been seeing each other every weekend lately. AWESOME! hehe.
My dearest Leo Hubby just celebrated his 22nd birthday yesterday. Happy Big Birthday to you, LOVE! *Muacks* His housemates gave him a very big celebration by chasing him around the area while throwing eggs at him. I wonder... What joy do they get by doing this??? *sigh* Boys will be boys. But just a day earlier, his family celebrated his bday at their home in Nilai and of course I'm invited ;) and I'm glad to be there. I am always glad to have him by my side. Hmm, we've been seeing each other every weekend lately. AWESOME! hehe.
Hey, what's wrong with this Dunia Baru show? At first, it was showed on Thursdays. Then, changed to Mondays. Yesterday, when I came back from work, it wasn't that show shown on tv. Haiyah, why change never tell one? Why change at all? Who to blame here??? BOJOLLL... Kau laa ni introduce kat aku. Dah aku suke tgk, tayang suke hati jer. Aku nak tgk tv laa, taknak bace buku. Penat. haha.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I need my beauty sleep. Will try to update when I have the time and energy to do so. Tadaa...
Us @ Sepang Circuit, watching Drag Battle

5 comments:
Last time, a friend of mine, a girl, willingly bought all of us cartons of eggs & let us threw them to her :|
aduhai cik.work really had its toll on u.u look SO tired.
you know what? at my uni, there's this one guy who looks like your hazmi... =P
irna: the girl sure has a weird way to celebrate her bday.. like some of the ppl among us
mr dx: i looked tired? where? in the picture or when the 4 of us went to Genting? Btw, the trip was fun, ait? ;) lets do that again next year. haha. annual event lah katekan
kaki bangku: hmm, sikap apekah? baling telur?
sya: which uni r u studying at?
best regards, nice info Laser hair facial hair removal laser hair 1st telephone headsets Japanese women with large tits Shreveport nissan Plad upskirts Financial planning info required Color contact internet lens order Side by side compare wireless cell phone plans Https aero lufthansa comaerodynfb main aero l
Post a Comment