Monday, June 19, 2006

Girls Day Out

Hey everyone! I have a lot to tell but I don't have that much time to write. Not that I was busy going places, I was busy sleeping. Haha. Anyway, Tuesday afternoon, Zanna, Ima & Hudam arrived at my house. Left their bags, waited for me to get ready and then we went to Istana Budaya to buy our tickets for Bangsawan Naga Chini. After that, we went to KLCC, had our lunch at the food court, went our own ways to settle some errands and watched Cars @ TGV. I really wanted to watch this animation because, as the title suggests, it is a story about cars, specifically car racing... and for an additional satisfaction, Michael Schumacher is the guest star. My comment??? THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME... of course on the same level as ANASTASIA. hehe. Can't challenge my obsession of that movie.


We performed our Zohor prayers before we went back home. Hudam went out with her bf, Haris, who would send her to Istana Budaya straight away. That left the 3 of us at home. Waited for maghrib and started dressing up for the play. We were supposed to be there 10 minutes before it started, which is at 8.20pm. But we only got out of the house at 8pm. Haslin, who was already waiting at Istana Budaya, was restless. Hehe. Lucky us, Hazmi came to our rescue and arrived just in time to pick us up. We made it on time... actually 5 minutes early @8.15pm. Thank you, my white knight... my knight in shining armour... hehe =p

Comments? Hmm, I think it was ok. I waited to see the naga (dragon) from the start but it only came out in the last scene... The lighting for the naga's fire was fantastic but I don't quite like the dark setting of the play. Not that it is their fault. The setting was suppose to take place in the swamp and in the woods. Hazmi like that they put in jokes along the way but Hudam said that make it less Bangsawan than it should be. After the play, we hang out in the lobby for awhile and got to see and meet some celebrities. The actors & actresses: Jehan Miskin, Ako Mustafa, Serina, Aziz Satar and some ppl I don't know. Others: Chef Wan, Khai, Rosma, Vaneeda Imran, Nasha Aziz. Took pictures with Nasha Aziz & Vaneeda Imran. Then, we took off.

Lucky us Hazmi drove his Kia instead of Satria that night as we packed all 6 into the car. Had our supper at NZ before Hazmi dropped us off at home. Hudam slept the earliest, Ima offered to sleep on the floor, Zanna, Lin & I slept around 4.30am... talking, catching up, gossiping. Well, in short, Girls Night In. The next day, Hudam went to have lunch with her bf and the rest of us had our lunch near my house. Zanna wanted to buy some tudung so we went to Pasar Besar Gombak. Met Hudam at KLCC, bought a gift for Mash baby and off we went to Kelana Jaya. Just before we arrived that we noticed that we could not all fit into a cab (legally). So Lin called her sister Kak Lina to pick us up but little that she know that there was 5 of us so she brought a friend along. Hence, this time, we had to pack 5 of us at the back of a Proton Aeroback. huii... (Imagine that. Lin dah sgt sakit pinggang & Kesian also Kak Lina, dah laa last minute call, had a drive a very packed car somemore.) But the trip was worth it. Mash's baby, Hazeeq is a real cutie. Poor little baby was hiccup-ing all the time. All of us had our chance to hold the baby but I don't think it was a success for me =p.

Well, I really miss my TKC days, especially my friends. Am really glad we still find some time to hang out, have fun & does crazy stuff together. Hope we can do this again and have others to join us as well. (but if so, we definitely need a bigger place to stay and more transport =p although that would take away some of the fun, menyempit atas katil & dalam kereta) Thanx to Zanna who initiated this outing. Hope you guys enjoy your stay and please come again ;)