My last 3 papers (for 2 subjects; POF & OR) were really bad. I REALLY hope to at least get a second for POF and at least a 3rd (a mere pass) for OR. Surprisingly, the paper I thought was going to help my grades turned out to be the worst, which is the OR. *sigh* I've tried so hard but it is still not enough. Will have to work not only harder next year, but also better or more effectively. I guess that closes the door of opportunity to work here after graduation. (Maybe I can still try but the chances are super slim.) Just not my luck then. But I would say I am quite satisfied with my improvement (in attitude towards studying). I know I could improve M0R3 but this is all I could do as a change from last year. Yes, Will still try harder next year.
I am of course sad that I did not do very well (as I hope I would) in this exam. But I am more sad to think that I might have shattered Hazmi's dream and his hope of me. "I am really really sorry, honey." I feel more guilty to him than to myself. But I don't know now what the results will turn out to be. I hope everything is good enough. All I can do now is to pray and just leave it to God. I have no control over it anymore. For now, "I just can't wait to get back home." Quoted from Michael Buble's 'Home'. Went shopping yesterday and today & I'm really tired at the moment. But while window-shopping-ing just now, I came across things I want but don't really need. Ngehehe. In case someone is sweet enough to gimme a bday present but don't have any idea what to buy, this is a short list. (Not that I'm expecting them. Ingat pun dah sweet. Card je pun dah sgt sweet. Tak ingat pun takpe kot. Coz I, myself, sometimes couldn't get to wish everyone especially during the peak busy time.) But since each time I go bday present hunting, I always have problems on deciding what to buy, Most of the time wishing I have telepathy powers and secretly figure out what they want, I always thought it would be easier if there is a list I could chose from. (In the end, I always end up buying things I like instead of things the person might like. Sorry guys. I don't have a clue) :
- Sudoku machine (sort-of the play-as-you-go thingy) - Hanijoe bought this for me already =). Thanxxx
- A magic 8 ball
- A lava lamp
- An extended wind-chime... like the long ones in Covent Garden
- Or just a suncatcher
- The silky-like bead-filled-pillow
- Or if you dun like all this ideas, a book, chic lit, maybe. not heavy reading unless fantasy or sci-fi
- Jewelleries? Hmm, I like white gold at the moment so silver bracelet or necklace.
Hahaha, cam beria plak list. Mahal plak tu kan. But no worries. I am actually fulfilling my own wish by doing this. A wish list so that ppl know what's on my mind. But of course you can still buy anything else if you want or not buy at all. I don't mind... Time to sleep. Good night!
4 comments:
cheer up! if u didn't succeed, there are other times, right? but sometimes when you feel as if you had done the worst, you ended up doing the best. happens to me. i thought i had surely done so and so in my final exam, but i ended up getting the best result for it.
Never happen to me before :(
magic 8 ball is on ur wish list? hehehe
hmm, i don't think that's the case for me either coz it's not that i don't know whether my answers are right or wrong, I just skipped some sub-sections which means a definite no marks. Dun wanna think about it anymore. :p
haha... actually as i don't know what to buy for ppl, i actually bought things that i want, inc that. But i just make a list for the sake of making it. I don't know what i ACTUALLY want either. So when i go present shopping and saw those things that i like, i just put it on the list. ngehehe
Post a Comment