Thursday, January 26, 2006

2nd soul-call

I did an entry about my soulcall a few weeks ago. Last few days, something similar happen again. Just woke up early one morning, I tried to call hubby. However, the call was diverted to his voicemail. That shouldn't be the case if he's on the line bcoz I should still be connected through call waiting. Before I could blame maxis for a lousy connection, my hotlink line suddenly rang. Hubby's calling. Owh. No wonder I couldn't get through. Apparently, hubby tried to call my o2 line and was connected to my voicemail as well. That's y he had to try my 012. We must have call each other at the same time that the signal clashed and were diverted to our voicemails instead. Uhh, Miss HubbY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..so sweet!maknanya tu instinct korang memang kuat la..;)

Farah Haida said...

thanx =D and excuse me, who's irdina? irna? dina? my half-sis dania edina? who? hope u don't mind me asking if u r reading this

Anonymous said...

hye,sorry..no proper intro, rite?btw, im azz's regular blog reader.. saje je pop-up at ur blog and i found out that this entry sounds soooo sweet...hope u dun mind.

Farah Haida said...

owh cool... sure! no worries ;) wouldn't write a blog if i don't want ppl reading it. hehe. feel free to write comments or even in the chatterbox, ya. enjoy...

Farah Haida said...

owh owh. if u think this is sweet, try reading the initial "soulcall" entry on Monday, October 17, 2005. That's more hmm... "magical"