That morning hubby sent us to airport. Mummy, abg and I were going back to Perlis. We took a flight to Kedah and rent a car back home. Little that we know that flood was starting in the north states. It took us more than 3 hours to reach home when it should only take less than an hour. That night, electric was turned off for safety. Since water was rising, the authorities didn't want anyone to get electricuted. Monday morning, Kangar was closed, water level was up to the waist in the town. Mummy and I panicked, decided to rushed back home. Tried hard to find alternative route since highway and main roads were closed. Arrived at the airport around 2. There was a flight at 3.30pm but we were not on the list bcoz our flight's supposed to be at 9pm. Waited in front of the counter to be on the flight. Lucky us, although it was full, some ppl didn't turn up so we flew back to KL. Fuhh...
That night, I went to Mid-valley again with abg and this time at last, I get to watch Harry Potter. What a hassle. Didn't get to watch it with hubby though... but hubby gave his blessing, heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment