Thursday, January 26, 2006

My 3rd 2nd name is Azmimi

Seems like Mimi & I were very enthusiast students. We were the only 2 students in our Japanese class for the 1st half an hour last week and we also the only 2 out of 3 students who went for Jitsu last Friday. For Japanese class, I guess ppl didn't know where the class was (I checked the LSE room booking to find out) but for Jitsu, I have no idea why everyone didn't turn up. Maybe coz sensei's now concentrating on our groundfighting training so less ppl showed up. Hmm, not like sensei abandon the usual training. Whatever their reasons were, Mimi & I got our personal training that day.
Since Mimi & I are always seen together in these classes, I think ppl knows us as Azmimi & Farah than our individual names. As ppl tend to remember anyone by his/her 1st name, so my name is technically now Azmimi. Our senseis' (in Jitsu and Japanese) kept getting our names mixed up. Haha. I find it funny coz in primary school, I was Farah Nadia. In high school, I was Farah Hani. Now Farah Azmimi. Hmm, wonder y I wasn't Farah Yati in KMYS =p

2 comments:

Amethyste said...

hahha...terukkan...they always get the names mixed up...but u know..i dont think i have been called farah too often :p

Farah Haida said...

i know... that's y i wrote "As ppl tend to remember anyone by his/her 1st name". they don't like my name. huhuu =p