I really wanted to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire since it was released. But I wanted to watch it in Msia with hubby since I'd been very bz b4 I came back. planned to watch it in Melaka with hubby, drove there for 8+pm show and drove back home right after. However, hubby said it would be dangerous to drive that late at night so he came to KL on friday. He arrived quite late, we couldn't watch 11.10pm Harry Potter, watched The Chronicles of Narnia instead and bought 11am Harry Potter ticket for the next day. However, we woke up at 11am and missed the show. Grr...
Saturday night, had dinner with parents-in-law. This time with mummy, abg, mak, abah and pak cik yaa. huih, family union plaks. :p Hubby & I were quite worried the dinner would be weird. Alhamdullilah, everything went well.
Saturday night, had dinner with parents-in-law. This time with mummy, abg, mak, abah and pak cik yaa. huih, family union plaks. :p Hubby & I were quite worried the dinner would be weird. Alhamdullilah, everything went well.
I'm not in the pic coz i was the photographer. heh. This is me, taken by hubby using my nokia 7260.
Then, I stole hubby to try catch a Harry Potter show again. There's a show at 11.15pm. However, when we arrived @ mid-valley, tickets for the show were sold out. I was so damn disappointed, refused to watch any other movie, sulked all the way home. hehe. Poor hubby had to pujuk me... lucky he was there though. If not, I might actually cry. hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment