Monday, January 16, 2006

1st Week of Lent Term

Hmm, the 1st week of term has past. We had to finish last term's materials in our classes. Microecons EC201 was the worst with 1 essay, 1 structure question and the weekly quiz. New lecturers for AC211 Management Accounting and AC212 Principles of Finance. There was a tube strike on Monday so we had to go to our first day of school by bus. I started my volunteering work with Breakthrough Breast Cancer on Wednesday. I would say i enjoyed working there. Don't have to think that much so no stress. All we had to do was to count the stock. Mimi & I went back to our Jitsu training. There is so much to do this term... Groundfighting and another grading. Gosh! And that's about it, i guess.
Was ReALLY happy to be able to wake up late yesterday after a week long of early mornings. Currently obsessed with the song Always by Blink 182 as u might be listening to right now if u turned on ur speaker, using internet explorer (won't work on morzilla firefox, i think) and there's no problem with the host website. "Thanx" to abg for introducing this song to me. Owh, had A LOT of weird, scary dreams these past few days. The worst was about receiving my 2nd year result slip and i did horribly. I REALLY HOPE that won't come true. Mummy, at home, was so mad with her laptop and yahoo account and streamyx bought maxis 3G wireless connection for her laptop. Now she can get internet connection anywhere. Hmm, what else? MMU just started their term break. Hubby finished his exam and is back home working. Miss u darling... I wanna go back to Malaysia just like i did in this morning's dream. Owh, to u peeps, don't bother visiting my dreamworld link as i haven't been updating it for quite some time now.

No comments: