Thursday, January 23, 2014

2 years 2 months

A few weeks ago, I bought Batrisyia her first set of magic colour pens. Like any other kid, she was excited to start scribbling everywhere including on her own body parts like her hands, legs, nose, chin, you name it. Her father had a hard time cleaning them of her. Haha. Then not long after, she went and scribbled on her favourite hello kitty soft toy forehead. After which, she kept asking me to clean it, which I refused. I gave her so many excuses like can only do it in the morning so that it can be left under the sun to dry, I won't do it or you will just do it again, serves you right for scribbling on your favourite toy etc.
Tired of hearing my excuses, last Monday, she took the opportunity to take her soft toy into the bathroom when she saw the toilet door was open. There were so many people around so no one noticed what she was doing. SHE WENT TO WASH HER SOFT TOY! It was all wet, of course, but all the magic colour marks were gone. She really cleaned it... HERSELF! Mummy is very very impressed. Wow sayang. 2 years old eh? So smart. So independent.

No comments: