Last weekend was supposed to be about 3 things: check-up, movie date and attending a wedding. Hubby however, didn't sleep at all Friday night. He forgot about the check-up but insisted to follow anyway, which was very sweet. But after the check up he blacked out for the whole afternoon. Wasted a beautiful day.
Anyway, the check-up confirmed our 2nd baby will also be a girl. As I said, I am equally happy whether it is a boy or a girl. Sometimes I worry if Batrisyia will think/feel I love her less later when her sister arrives. But I hope she knows that this baby is her sibling, HERS. Hehe. We have started referring to her as kakak and she knows she is a kakak. So I hope she is prepared. Anyway, I gained another 3kgs apparently for this check-up. 0kg + 0kg + 2kg + 2kg + 3kg = 7kgs within 5.5 months, which is A LOT. Haha. No. Don't blame the baby. It is 99% my fault. I tend to keep eating and eating with minimal exercise and I had to have RICE. =p Fine... Will watch my diet closely after this. Every thing else is good. Baby's growth on track, enough water, sugar and protein in urine negative. All is good. Next check-up I will have to go to another Dr though because Dr Siti will be on long leave. It's okay. It is just a routine check-up so I can live with that. Hehe.
We went home and slept the whole afternoon. I was supposed to be cleaning the house but now that I am heavy, I feel very lazy to move. So I just cleaned up here and there as I passed by. Woke hubby up nearly 6pm and we went back to Nilai for dinner. Went to Giant to buy stretchable pants and top for myself. Yeay. And went back to Bangi to join Uda and Irna for karaoke session at MyPop Avenue in Jalan Reko. Hubby wanted to go for a quick exercise but stopped by to drop me off first. We warmed up with a few songs and Tricia didn't look like she was enjoying herself so I asked her to follow her father, which she obliged, happily waving bye to me. But 10 minutes later, hubby sent her back with her bottle and her bag. Apparently, they made a move already when Tricia started shouting wanting to be with mummy. *super happy smile* =D She wants mummy. Hehehehehe. After karaoke, we continued our party back home with Kinect. Danced to a few round of songs and we think it was a good enough workout that we cancelled our Sunday morning aerobic. Haha.
Sunday morning, I was complaining to my hubby because he was supposed to take me on a movie date the day before but he didn't. Wanted to send Tricia to Nilai but was told that no one was at home. Didn't have the heart to leave Tricia there without her cousins, especially on a weekend. Hubby, sensing my concern, suggested that we brought Tricia with us to the movie after we attended my junior's wedding in Putrajaya. I was skeptical but went along with the idea. As I have read the book, I could afford to leave the cinema once in awhile and not feel like I missed anything. Hubby picked MBO Desa Petaling, which I thought was a brilliant idea. Firstly, they are not super strict, considering that we had a baby with us. And secondly, it was not as packed eventhough it was the first weekend of screening. No one was sitting beside us and the row in front of us was empty. Tricia as usual was restless most of the time. Finished balance of her milk and kept asking for more, which we didn't have. She went and made a mess with the popcorn on the seat next to us and came back to me full of popcorn in her hair. I took her out to the corridor once... then hubby came out and asked me to go back inside. Seeing how restless she was, hubby took her to buy drink and rota. It kept her occupied for awhile. And the last 15 minutes or so, hubby watched the movie by standing at the back of the cinema while carrying her. So it was a successful movie trip for the first time!!! Congratulations, best father in the whole wide world. Hehe. Mind you. This is our third attempt. First one lasted 10 minutes. Second one lasted half an hour. This is the first successful attempt. So exciting. Haha.
About the movie, I felt that it was cramped nicely. Some details were taken out to fit into the 2 hours screening without sacrificing the main storyline. 1) The scene where Katniss had to climb a tree and jumped back when the electrical fence was activated. 2) Scene at the party in District 1 where Heavensbee showed his clock to Katniss as a clue for the game. 3) Katniss not knowing how to use the thing Haymitch sent her until she saw a wet rat drinking from a tree. But all-in-all, I loved the movie. The final chapter to this trilogy is going to be a gory one. Looking forward to watch it later.

No comments:
Post a Comment