Woohoo... crossed my halfway mark of this pregnancy. 21 weeks down... 19 weeks to go. Funny my immediate superior just found out about my pregnancy recently when she was the one approving my claims. Maybe she's not aware of what prenatal check up was. When she asked me about my due date and I told her end of March, she said the baby will have a strong character. I was quite blur that time, then only it hit me... strong character like HER! Oh my gosh. If that's the case, I'm gonna have 2 power houses in the house. 1 Scorpio, 1 Aries. That's a handful. Combined with the father's Leo, mummy's gonna have a hardtime handling everyone. But there's still a possibility that the baby will be a Pisces, which has a milder personality, I think. The crossover date is 20th March. Batrisyia was 5 days ahead of her EDD. Since this is my second pregnancy, there is high possibility this baby will come out slightly early too. Ah well, quite exciting to see. Not that it matters or will affect me significantly in any way. I just find zodiac reading interesting. Come out whenever you are ready, baby. All of us can't wait to see you. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment