Thursday, November 21, 2013

2 years old Batrisyia Hana

1) Mummy's little helper
We went to a hotel sometime last month. Before going out again, I couldn't find my slippers in front of the door. Apparently, Tricia went and kept everyone's slippers under the cabinet. Awhhh. Now I'm feeling the benefit of having a girl.
 
2) She loves me
Previously, my husband likes to play with my daughter by pretending to bite her. That same weekend, hubby pretended to bite me. Tricia was looking at me for my expression. When I had no expression, she didn't react. But when I pretended to be in pain, she shouted at her father, and scolded, slapped, kicked him... to let me go. She didn't even shouted that loud when the father was biting her. I am SO touched.
 
3) Cover up
Last weekend, I wrapped myself in a towel while dressing her up. Halfway through my towel dropped a bit, revealing myself. She suddenly said... "Mummy! Tutup!"(Cover up) Wahhh... Big girl already huh. And then, in the car, she was sitting on my lap... I pulled over the seat belt across her and it lifted her top a bit... Then she started screaming... "Mummy!!! Maluuu" Initially, I didn't understand what was happening. Because it was at night and it was dark... What could she be shy about. After a minute or so, I remembered the towel incident and checked her top. True enough, the seatbelt pulled her top up a bit. After I pulled it back down, she was satisfied and kept quiet.
 
4) First hiking experience
Hubby brought her up hiking in Nilai yesterday. Papa said, she was very strong. She walked herself halfway. Then only asked papa to carry her. A very healthy toddler. ^_^ Mummy is so happy with your progress, dear.
 

No comments: