Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy 2nd birthday, my little princess! 10.11.13

I have to admit I went overboard with the planning this time. Last year, we had a small celebration with family members only. I felt guilty for not inviting some close friends over so I invited over 120 people this time, excluding those who told me earlier they won't be coming. I prepared food for 80 people. But sadly, only about 40 people turned up. A lot of food and door gift wasted. I was disappointed. But I guess I learned a lesson. Birthday parties aren't that important so not everyone will turn up. Plus the location is a bit far from KL, which I totally understand. But I just wished people would have told me earlier that they don't feel like coming so I don't have to prepare so much food to be wasted. Especially my side of the family. I expected them to turn up but no one did. Those who cancelled last minute was understandable too. A lot of people was sick last weekend including the birthday girl herself. On the way to PCY, she even puked all over her new dress... Had to put on her spare dress, which is luckily quite nice too, given by her aunty.
That said, I especially appreciate those who turned up. Thank you everyone for coming. And on top of that for the wonderful presents for the birthday girl. She loved them all. Well, at least, mummy loves them all. Haha. I haven't collected the pictures from that day. This is one of the pictures sent to me via whatsapp. Us slaughtering the angry bird cake. Happy 2nd birthday, my little princess. Love you forever and ever. Wish you all the happiness in the world. Muacks.

No comments: