Initially, I don't really feel like going to Warwick for the MNight. Tired from my lack of sleep, essay and assignment to be submitted, a lot of catching up to do and mainly, PKO-ing made me feel like I'd rather stay home. Coming to think about it now, I actually need this break... I need a break from this routine I'm starting to adopt. I can't continue on like this. Though I have very sweet housemates reminding me of work and studies, I do need to realise this on my own. Mainly, it's for my own good. Even if they tie me to my chair to study, it's meaningless if my mind is elsewhere. I'm not saying I'm going to stop. It is something I enjoy but it just shouldn't be something that's adding stress to my life. I want it to be a place I spend my time with my beloved Hazmi, not a source of argument. Hence, I should learn to take it slow and balance my life better. I want to do well in my studies and secure a good job. Looking forward to go to Warwick. =) Hope it will do me some good...
5 comments:
i hope you did enjoy yourself at warwick! siap dgn kacau bojol lagi hehe pendatang tetap warwick m'nite ni ;)
hehe...guess it did do us some good...we got to relax a bit and enjoy eating a lot haha
haha, we definitely did. Thanx host! & lovely housemates... hehe
pendatang tetap warwick mnite? ko datang ke mase 2nd year baby? hahaha aku tak ingat seh
p/s aku terganggu
Haha, pendatang tetap pade azmir jer... aku tak gi pun mase 2nd year. die pun takde. Takpe lah kau terganggu. Bile lagi aku nak ganggu kau. haha.
Post a Comment