Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feeling much better =)

After a few days of sadness, I am glad to say I am back to normal. Continuing the story from the previous entry, the result is as what as ALL of us might have expected. No need to elaborate on that. When I was walking home, I admitted that I was feeling a bit low to discover that ppl can easily uses Allah's name in order to scam ppl. Well, I am a bit frustrated about being "scam" AGAIN but I am more frustrated that ppl are making fun of my religion that easily. I hope he burnt in hell for that... and yes, he owed me in the after life... I'll claim it then. Walking back after class, I did say... I want mummy. But what can I do... she's so far away. So I got back home and was comforted by Naruto 3rd episode instead. Surprisingly, I felt better already after that.
At 5 something Malaysian time, I suddenly got a call from mummy. Was a bit surprised coz she usually waited for my call rather than calling me herself. Then she kept on asking whether I was ok. Forgetten everything that I said or felt, I said I was fine. After awhile, I remembered and admitted that I WAS feeling low but I'm much better now. Refused to talk about it. Mummy, being a mom, was very worried and insisted I tell her the story. In the end, I gave in and told her part of the story. After hearing it, instead of saying how stupid I was, she said, it's ok. "If you need money, I can send it to you..." Then, she rephrased. "Can I send you some money?" Haha, how sweet but I rejected the offer because I am still ok. Plus I know she is kinda tight on money too. But the thought is very very sweet.
Then at 6 something, my bf called me. I was complaining that this past few days he's been ignoring me. He's always too busy with his responsibility in pko. Well, I know he is now the guild leader but he has been this very responsible guild leader, taking care of everyone that makes me feel neglected. He barely has time for us anymore. Well actually, he still talks to me everyday but all we talk about is pko, a few bits and pieces of the day's happenings and let's go to sleep. Huwaa, I want a conversation with my bf. Back to the real story, Hazmi requested to use the webcam and we talk for awhile before both of us went to sleep. I am very very touched that he still take my complains seriously and make an effort to spend time with me. As for me, I complain a lot, don't I? A bit spoilt there, I admit. Well, I am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends around me. To hell the scammers out there. Can't wait for Hazmi & Mummy to be here. Love you two so much...

No comments: