Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PM's Visit to LSE

This is my super-smily-face-picture with our Prime Minister during his visit to the LSE last week. All my housemates including me were really excited to meet him in person. And were more excited to know that our faces appeared on tv. That was a really cool moment. Families and friends called and texted us to tell us that we were on the news... not once but a few times. It was such a big thing... haha. Well, how often do you appear on tv? For someone like me, this is my first time (I think) so it's not surprising that I was SoOo excited.
Apart from that, nothing much happened in my life right now except that I'm an official PKO addict. Yes, it is official now. That's why this blog has been so silent lately. It can't be helped anymore. I'm feeling more and more detached from the real world. Trying hard to balance my life between studies...(the real life) and leisure time... (virtual life). Lets just hope I stay "alive" in this life... in the true meaning of it.

No comments: