Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nerds...

Back when I was in TKC, I viewed myself as one of the nerds. I once said to my mum, if I was to be in the US, I definitely belong to that group. (I was told that the "mean girls" type of story actually portrays the culture over there.) Well, I WAS much more hardworking that time than I am now but the reason I felt that way was simply because I didn't quite care of my appearance, which made me fell I was not cool enough.
Back to the actually story... I told you before that I took game theory as a subject this year right? One day, when I was going into the lecture theater, a girl walked in and my first impression was "this girl doesn't look like someone who would take game theory as a subject". (No offense to all the pretty ladies out there ^_^) True enough, she spotted her friend and walked out. When I told the story to Yat and Aida, their response was "What's the typical look of a game theorist?" My answer was "Err, I dunno... nerds???" Haha. Ok. Now, no offense to all game theorist out there. (This is going to be one offensive entry. =p) Just take this lightly kay. As time goes by, observation continues. Today I noticed that everyone in the lecture doesn't wear make ups... including the three of us, that is. When I told Aida that, she responded "Yeah, they are mostly guys..." Sheesshh, I meant the girls of course. haha. Not that the girls look very dull or anything. I noticed one girl had her nails polished with a very sweet colour. It's just... well, I hope you get what I mean. All of them have this sophisticated, brainy look like they can answer any complicated questions given to them. That, I exclude myself. I am like the blurrest person in the course. But what the heck... I'm the blurrest among the nerds =p. Eh...
P/s: I do have very pretty friends who are very2 intelligent... these are just my boring observation and useless opinion...

No comments: