For those of you who are unfamiliar with emoticons, the title simply symbolises *crying*. Well, I am not literally crying right now but I think I'm crying for help. The problem is I don't know who should I turn to. Usually, I'd turn to my mum but I don't want her to worry about me. Thought of calling my dad but I'm not so sure whether he would be the right person to speak to. My best friends... I don't think they can say anything much about what I am going through. My bf... hmm, don't quite feel like talking to him now. Somehow I find his flirting annoys me these past few days. Not just that, whenever I point it out, he says "sorry, sory, sorry" without actually mean it. I mean, he says sorry but he's actually not sorry at all. He would just keep doing it again, which would annoy me even more. But that's not my problem right now. I can't be bothered to face my issue with him right now coz I have a bigger problem in hand.
My problem is I think... I think... I'm nearing a nervous breakdown. I have no motivation to do anything. I have no direction. I am in no mood to study. I am panicking with my work. I am panicking about exam. I am... ahhh... I am breaking down. Urgh, I HATE it when I am in a fragile state like this. I need motivation. I need someone or something to comfort me. I need a councellor. Damn, I'm weak. I need to be strong T_T
My problem is I think... I think... I'm nearing a nervous breakdown. I have no motivation to do anything. I have no direction. I am in no mood to study. I am panicking with my work. I am panicking about exam. I am... ahhh... I am breaking down. Urgh, I HATE it when I am in a fragile state like this. I need motivation. I need someone or something to comfort me. I need a councellor. Damn, I'm weak. I need to be strong T_T
2 comments:
What To Do When U're Breaking Down?
1) Tido
2) Makan
3) Watch lots of muvies or tv series(comedies preferably)
4) Eh! dis shud be the 1st point actually..which is dekatkan diri dgn Allah :)
5) Tido..then wake up the next morning with a smiling heart Ehehe
6) Tapi before tido tu, try to think of the consequences of u keep on being unmotivated and being nervous breaky(?!!)
7) Makan lagi :D
What Not To Do When U're Breaking Down?
1) Kill urself :-s
Hm..Pointless pointless...
Awwhh, irna so sweet. Baru je write entry, dah ade comment. Now u make me miss the TKC days even more. T_T (terharu) Thank you, my friend.
Btw, I was so stressed yesterday that I actually thought of ur last point so it's not so pointless after all. But no worries. As long as I have my faith in tact, I know that is not one of my options. ;)
Post a Comment