I found this on an untrusted site... so I don't know how true the statistic is. But... if it has the slightest truth to it, then I am one of them now = ( I consider myself an adult in the UK because I didn't have this problem in Malaysia before. Got it here. It just started. I don't know what has gotten into me lately but my expenses for these past few weeks are beyond control. The good news is, I haven't bought any junk stuff yet like I used to. Before this, I wasn't that attracted to shopping. In fact, I kinda hated it. But I used to buy really cheap stuff that I didn't need, just to get the feel of getting a good bargain. Then, I didn't even use it. These days, I went shopping for things I really need. Lets see. Shoes... a pair of silver ones to wear with baju raya and a pair of black shoes for formal events. Knit wear clothing... I bought 3 tops, a lot, it seems but I don't have that much clothes to wear for winter. 2 shirts and one pants. Again, formal wear, which I could still be using next year to office. What else? Phone for mummy, put that aside. That does not go into my expenses list. Another long-sleeves shirt... erm, I could use another extra shirt, right? And that's all, I guess. Ok. Those are the things I need.
Yesterday, I went to Meredian Greenwich with Dina, Azz, Lion, Nun and Azwa. And I bought a pack of constellation knowledge cards. After opening and going through the deck of cards, I feel that that alone was inadequate so I bought a stargazer globe as well. Then, for souvenier, I got myself a shot glass. Those are things I don't really need but I want.
Now I'm contemplating to buy a black Esprit bag. Aida has a brown one. It is only 9 pounds. Should I or should I not? I wouldn't say I really need the bag but I could use one coz right now. I only have bagpacks, a sling bag for casual wear and handbags. I need a bag that can fit in an A4 size testpad and more stuff, suitable for formal occasion and easy to match (black is easy to match) with everything. Or should I just buy it from Malaysia since I'm going back in winter anyway? But I don't think I'll go bag hunting in Malaysia. I'll be too busy running around doing only God knows what. (yeah... what have I been doing in Malaysia??? I remember being busy but don't remember why) haha.
Urgh, I should cut down my expenses immediately. Actually is it not THAT much but for someone who is depending on scholarship money alone, that's just not practical. ~ Owh, hey. I was teething the last couple of weeks and now that wisdom tooth is definitely out. Yeay, I am so proud of it... haha... worth the pain. =p wth?
3 comments:
can you believe my wisdom tooth tak keluar2 lagi? haha...in this sense ur more "mature" then i am. Not to say that u haven't been. *peace* :)
Far...Why dun u buy something for me instead? That way u wont feel at all regret of spending money just on u ..rite?:P
mr dx: tak kluar2 lagi??? wowww. haha. encik kecik lagi. encik kecik lagi. saye dah besar. =p this is my 3rd one. one more to go. owh, i should warn you... it hurts. Don't remember teething being this painful
irizis: hmm, my problem is not whether i regret my spending or not but I don't have that much money to spend in the first place. Actually as i said, not that much, just much more than i should, right? right? haha. So... sorry dear. I think you have more purchasing power back home ;) You should buy me something. hehe
Post a Comment