Thursday, October 05, 2006

Game Theory

The first monday lecture marked the start of the new academic session. It was AC 330 Financial Acctg & Analysis. I'm officially a 3rd & final year student now. Well, it is already in the middle of the week so I better get my head used to all this again. My choices of subjects for this year, apart from the AC330, I have AC340 an auditing paper, AC300 a finance paper and... MA300 Game Theory. You probably have heard this theory before through economics but it still sounds weird to me. I mean I actually get to LEARN to PLAY games correctly. I get to take it as one of my degree subjects. How cool is that??? ;) I love games... technical ones, not the warcraft ones. Hmm, but chess is kinda like a warcraft game, isn't it? Erm, but you get what I mean, right? Or not? Whatever. That's another thing. I'm supposed to be retired from chess but recent pressures had made me thinking again so I decided to try start all over with that. Mimi actually bought me a CD of Chessmaster 10th Edition as my bday present =) (Thanx Mimi) so I better start cracking soon. Putting chess aside, I think I'm gonna enjoy this subject coz it shows you how to play several different games technically BUT I think it's gonna be difficult coz it's taught using mathematical notations. And my maths... sigh, lets just say I need a LOT of brushing up to do. Well, pray for the best!

No comments: