The fasting month is coming to an end. Although it is kinda sad to say goodbye to this special month, I can't help myself from feeling super happy to welcome the eid day. This past few days, I was sooo in the celebration mood. Hehe. I went, ehem, shopping *cough*. It started with finding a pair of new shoes to match my new baju raya Hazmi just bought for me. ;) (I so can't wait to receive it from Daud who'll be arriving a few days after raya) Then, Aida & I went to New Look where I got myself a shirt and a slack. The next day, the whole house went shopping. I bought another pair of shoes, this time a black one, you know, for formal event; presentation, interview etc. In addition, I got 3 pieces of top. The funny thing is, when I was deciding on which colour to buy, Dina & Aida reminded me that I already bought a white knit wear just a few weeks ago and I can't remember at all until I was on the way home. Well, I guess it is a sign of too much shopping when you can't remember what you already bought. I should stop. I should stop. Erm, after I got myself a nice necklace, that is. :p hehe. Anyway, Happy Eid Mubarak to all my blog readers. =D May all of us celebrate this beautiful day with the true meaning of Eid.
No comments:
Post a Comment