
This is the new baju raya Hazmi bought for me (including the tudung). =D He wanted it to be a surprise. But he couldn't contain the excitement when I kept going on and on about baju raya. hehe. Received it from Daud last Sunday when I met him in front of the London Eye, along with a container of jam tarts from mummy. YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really excited I got this new baju raya. It is very beautiful, it has little diamonds at the neck line and at the hands. Mimi even commented hazmi has a good taste for a guy :) (Does that include me? =P) haha. THANX A LOT, hubby love. Love u lots and lots and lots. Muahs!!!
Credits:
Abby - For accompanying hubby buying this baju raya
Daud - For bringing it all the way from Malaysia to London
Mimi - For taking this picture. hehe.
Abby - For accompanying hubby buying this baju raya
Daud - For bringing it all the way from Malaysia to London
Mimi - For taking this picture. hehe.
3 comments:
hehe ur welcome :) and credit to aida's room :p
Hm..lawa2 :D
yup2, credit to aida's romm too. hehe. thanx irna... i like tooo =D
Post a Comment