Sempena hari raye yg mulia nih, ayg mintak maaf atas semue salah silap ayg ngan syg selame nih. Maaf Zahir Batin. I am really sorry for anything I've done wrong through out this roller coaster ride of our relationship. Sorry body & soul from the deepest of my heart. I know we've had our ups and downs but you will always be the man I love for the rest of my life, InsyaAllah. Although we are far apart, always remember that my feelings for you will stay the same. You are my one and only, and forever you'll be. Glad after all these years, we are still going strong together and I hope, everything gets better & better in the future. Looking forward to start a new life with you and be part of your lovely family. Thank you for everything, especially for the new baju raya. ;) It means a lot to me. Halalkan makan minum ayg. Take care and I can't wait to see you... Muahs!
Loves,
Ayg =D

No comments:
Post a Comment