Sigh. 4 months has passed in 'a blink of an eye'. I'm back in London, back to school. For this new academic year, of course my resolution is to study hard, even harder than last year, I hope. This would be my final year here so have to really make my stay here worthwhile. Hazmi has been doing pretty well too in Malaysia. Attending lectures & tutorials, doing coursework & presentations, worrying about carrying marks, exam syllabus & formats. And as always, I am proud of u, my dear... even prouder with ur progress now. ;) Well, after 4 months of being away, I sure need some adjusting back here. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it very soon. But what do I miss the most in Malaysia?
- Firstly, of course My Hazmi, Mummy & Abg... relatives & friends
- Next, the sunlight... Owh, sunshine. I sure miss u so much although I don't think I'll miss the heat just yet
- Food... hmm, the selection of food. Well, the amount too. hehe. (Shouldn't put that much emphasis on that huh)
- Shopping? Really? Hmm, dont think so
- Rain? Noooooo. We have plenty here
- What else? Driving. Yesss, coz I don't drive here. Not that I drive much at home but at least I still could once in awhile (Actually bcoz I don't drive that much at home, I miss it. If driving is what I do everyday, I don't think I'll miss it at all. Traffic congestion is baaddd in KL)
Hmm, is that all? I guess that are the major ones. Others are just petty2 things like i miss my room, my shoes which i left at home, my handbag... etc. (Is this ME typing?) The cats... I don't think so. hehe. Peace cats... ok laa... I miss u guys, too. Haha. Adolf, stay away from my man. (I hope he knows I'm joking I'm jealous of his cat... or am I? Hmm, something I should spend time thinking about. =P ) Alrite dude. Latersss
No comments:
Post a Comment