Sunday, February 26, 2006

Changing Qopuy to Hazmi

Some ppl may have heard it. I'm trying to change from addressing hubby as Qopuy to Hazmi. (Not an easy task, it seems) Why? Hmm, I find it weird when our families met, mummy addressed him as Qopuy in front of his parents. I don't find it weird coz mummy said it, I find it weird when we use it in front of his parents. Maybe it won't be weird anymore after some time, maybe they'll get used to it. But I don't want that. To me, it's not appropriate. Even in my extended family, everyone calls him Qopuy. From Mak, To Abah, Nyah, Bang Own, Kak Yong and the kids. It seems like a small matter now but in the long run, I don't want my hubby to be known as Qopuy to my relatives, especially to my nephews and nieces. It is just not appropriate in families. It's ok among friends but in order to change it in my family, I have to start first. (Actually mummy did) So guys, sorry to confuse u all but I'm in the process of changing that name. Lets get used to the new name, Hazmi! =)

3 comments:

mr dx said...

haha..I call him hazmi ;) btul tak hazmi? kuikui

Anonymous said...

tu ah..tak kisah pun, tp tu lah ok jer dengar kau panggil aku hazmi, tp kawan farah yg lain.. akan rase pelik kot

Farah Haida said...

eerrr, i think u got the wrong farah haida. but thanx for your wishes. same goes to u :)