Thursday evening, I wished hubby good night and went down to have dinner with my housemates. B4 that, he still insisted that I call him right after dinner. So when I finished eating, I checked hubby's ym window. No new messages received while I was away so I assumed he's already sleeping. Just when I was trying to call him, I received a message from him, saying 'hold on, give him 15 minutes'. He's not asleep yet and did he know I was calling? I checked my phone and the call had not been connected yet. Hmm, so it's just a coincidence. But what an accurate timing. He said, he didn't know I was already in front of my laptop and was surprised when I replied. But b4 he went to the toilet, he just felt a strong urge to tell me he's going to be away for awhile, so that I know he's not deeply asleep. It turned out, I'd finished eating and WAS already calling him. Lalala, simple coincidence. Magical moment.
On Friday morning, I was just saying to Aida, currently, I don't have any favourite song. Kinda boring when I can't just play one song to satisfy my song-craze-moments. Apart from that, I wanna receive an email from him out of nowhere though I know there is no reason for me to get any since I talk to him everyday. So when I was chatting with him that evening, I was surprised to know that I just received a song from him (which is now my favourite song) in an email. Ngaa, can hubby really read my mind? Is there a telepathy connection between us? Or there is such thing as soulcall after all? Well, sometimes it's spooky but most of the time, it IS sweet. So why bother. Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment