Sunday, February 19, 2006

Soulmates, we are

I was very tired and sleepy when I arrived home that evening from paintballing. Performed my isya' prayer, took a rest while dina was cooking, ate dinner, then straight away went to bed. Called and talked to hubby for awhile until both of us fell asleep. That was around 9pm, London Time. Being not a light sleeper, I don't usually wake up in the middle of the night unless I've had like 10 hours of sleep or my alarm goes off or I had a nightmare. But this morning, I woke up at 4+am. Wondered what happened since I didn't have a nightmare, my alarm had not went off and I've only slept for like 7 hours. Not wanting to get out of bed, I went back to sleep and woke up only at 6.30am. Only then, I once again call my bf to wish him "good morning". Then, I asked him, did he just wake up too. He said, no... he woke up like 2 hours earlier. Owh, that explains it... that explains why I suddenly woke up at 4+am. heh. Miss u more & more, honey. Can't wait for u to be here again ;)

No comments: