Sunday, February 19, 2006

Paintball report

Yesterday, 18th February 2006, Yat, Aida and I went paintballing under UMNO London. I knew my arm was not completely healed yet but I didn't think paintballing would make it worse. (No, it didn't although I did come back with extra bruises) We took a bus from MSD and our journey to Surrey took about an hour. I was kinda sleepy that morning and wanted to take a nap on the way there but couldn't since we got very excited and didn't stop talking at all.
Once we reached there, I started to feel scared. That time, I had no idea why I wanted to go paintballing in the 1st place. Every0ne else looked very into it. We were given an overall, a goggle (the helmet thing) and a hooper (the bullet feeder) Haha, we looked like pilots in the picture though, or mechanics. =p
We played 5 games in total, 10 rounds that is (Change side after 1 round). During the 1st game, we were kinda blurr...and cowards. Refused to get out of the hut and just shooting and got shot inside there. Yat "got killed" dramatically in the 2nd round when a guy ran past the hut and managed to shoot her while running when there was only both of us left in the hut. I was like "Oh, NOOO! Yat!!! Don't leave me alone. I'm scared" haha. Useless...
The 1st game, each team were given 2 huts, and the mission is to conquer the other team's base. 2nd mission is to get into a "castle", go upstairs and throw a bomb in the opponent's side. In the next mission, one team has to choose a president and they have to protect the president while bringing him/her to the other side without getting shot, which makes the mission of the other team is to shoot the president. 4th mission: We have to grab a flag in the middle of the battle field and bring it to the opponent's base again. Our last fight was to shoot everyone from the opponent's team.
We had lunch (nasi lemak) after 2 games and continued playing until about 3 something. We boarded the bus and started our journey back to MSD at 4pm. Our team (Yellow team) won only 2 out of 10 rounds. Quite a disadvantage to have all 3 of us in a team. Sorry guys. Hehe. But I didn't regret it. I had fun losing and having fun with Yat & Aida. Thanx for coming, u two. Bcoz of u guys, I really enjoyed myself. Not to forget, Marina, Aiman & Mad too. We rawks. Haha. At least, now I have the experience but that's it. I'm NOT going again. Haha. Seriously, I'm useless... or even a burden to the team.

No comments: