Another week has past. The new stupid locker combination-lock got stuck. Spent another 40 minutes to be able to open that one. Changed it to key-lock at last. Better not stuck this time. Won't be able to try all keys to open it like what we did to the combination lock when we tried all number combinations from 0-0-0 to any combination that can undo the lock. Confusing? Forget it.
Went to Jitsu's pre-grading yesterday. Was kinda scary. Got thrown by a guy and nearly broke my rib. Lucky I'm still in one piece today (so Mummy & Syg, don't worry kay. If the pain worsen, I'll call u guys straight away). However, my whole body's aching. Can't move around easily. Managed to cut the grass in the backyard though, with Aida's help. hehe. Quite a big achievement since we've been putting it aside for weeksssss. Never realised we have quite a spacious backyard. =p
Owh, Shepard's Bush residence has finally made it to Manor House yesterday. After a quick lunch, Azz watched Greg's Anatomy while DRog, Yat and Lion played the dance mat. Dina coached them like a real instructor. Hey, u guys were really good, fast-learners. :) It's really addictive, right. hehe. I think DRog can't get enough of it. I fell asleep in Mimi's room for awhile and when I woke up, they were still playing... or I should say dancing.
Cold day is making me hungry ALL the time. Help me! I can't stop eating. Need to stop typing and find more food~
Went to Jitsu's pre-grading yesterday. Was kinda scary. Got thrown by a guy and nearly broke my rib. Lucky I'm still in one piece today (so Mummy & Syg, don't worry kay. If the pain worsen, I'll call u guys straight away). However, my whole body's aching. Can't move around easily. Managed to cut the grass in the backyard though, with Aida's help. hehe. Quite a big achievement since we've been putting it aside for weeksssss. Never realised we have quite a spacious backyard. =p
Owh, Shepard's Bush residence has finally made it to Manor House yesterday. After a quick lunch, Azz watched Greg's Anatomy while DRog, Yat and Lion played the dance mat. Dina coached them like a real instructor. Hey, u guys were really good, fast-learners. :) It's really addictive, right. hehe. I think DRog can't get enough of it. I fell asleep in Mimi's room for awhile and when I woke up, they were still playing... or I should say dancing.
Cold day is making me hungry ALL the time. Help me! I can't stop eating. Need to stop typing and find more food~
No comments:
Post a Comment