Monday, November 21, 2005

3rd Syawal Weekend

Time flies, huh. It is already the 3rd weekend in Syawal. Whoever haven't started their 6 days Syawal fast better hurry. You still have time. Yesterday, Dina, Aida and I went to Aimi & Ufah's open house. Oh my. They cooked a LOT. Nasi lemak, Laksa asam, Laksa Kelantan, Roti jala, Lompat tikam, triffle... Lucky we didn't eat breakfast before that. Obviously we ate so much until we felt like bursting. hehe. But thanx guys. The food was really delicious.
We left quite early coz Dina wanted to go to Primark. Initially, I didn't plan to buy anything in particular, just wanted to look around. However, I came back with a bag full of clothes and other stuff. I actually passed a bundle of socks that me & Aida were sharing to her to "reduce" my total expenditure in one receipt. =p Crazy. It makes no difference. I know. Haha.
On Sunday, the whole house except Mimi, who was tired from her travelling to Sheffield the day b4, woke up early and did some house chores. I was trying to cut the grass in our backyard when I heard Dina fell down the stairs. I thought it wasn't that serious. Turned out she can't feel her legs. There was an emergency state in our house for awhile but luckily she got better.
Mimi & I later went to another jitsu weekend training for novices at ULU Gym. Lucky us this time we didn't come back with bruises. We went for a drink after that. This time juices, not coke. Looks like going to be a trend. Hmmph. Ah well. Weekend's over. Another week to go.

No comments: