hello peeps. Thanx to u guys who came for our open house last Sunday. For those who couldn't make it, it's alright. We understand (whatever the reason was. heh =p) Those who came really made it a success. (Thank them) At first, I was kinda worried that ppl won't be able to come at all and our home-cooked food would have to go to waste. Then, around 1.30pm, my ex-flatmate arrived. After that, ppl started to show up batch-by-batch. Whew! These are some of the pictures. Sorry if your face aren't in any of them. I picked them up randomly. But u know who u r =D
Food: Aida cooked laksa lemak (family recipe), Dina made the Kuah Kacang, I fried the Kuey teow and Mimi did the dessert (cake & triffle), all from scratch. Well, I was actually monitored while doing the cooking so no worries. I'm sure no one had stomach ache from eating the Kuey teow, hmm I guess it was alright. We also gave a short tour around the house to our guests. Sha actually went to each and every room to take pictures with "special things" in there with her partner in crime, Natte. That's a picture in my room, with my Disney snowglobes and a potret of me & Hazmi.
Natte, Yas, Sha, Mikel, Mad and Apu stayed longer. We had LOTS of fun "exercising". hehe. Watching the guys being sporting and tried out was even more exciting. Haha. I really appreciate your presence ppl. Do come again eh.




No comments:
Post a Comment