Prior to the grading, I was so scared that I had a minor breakdown. As usual, I let it out by crying. Siewch found me on her way to econs and comforted me. Went to class with red eyes. I dunno why I was so stressed out. I guess last week's experience of not-be-able-to-breathe and nearly-break-a-rib because I can't break fall properly when someone kicked me down really bugged me. And we had this perception of grading would be more horrible than the pre-grading (which is horrible enough) And my lack of practice, my not-so-neat techniques, my forgetfulness especially when I'm under pressure and ...~
The night b4 grading, we went to MC's Malam Bakti. The play was good and entertaining. Went back immediately after Drog blowed her candles. Dina and Aida helped Mimi & I do some last minute practice on the techniques. Then, we went to sleep. (Supposedly, but I called my bf and get into a fight with him. Sorry honey. Blame the pressure. heh)
The grading was held in London South Bank Uni Sports Hall, Elephant and Castle. All of us arrived early. Yan gave each of us a Mars bar. I think it was his birthday that day. Pity huh, grading on birthday. But the Mars bar must be a good luck charm. After 3 hours of running around, punching, doing arm & wrist locks, forward, side, backwards rolls (which made me really dizzy), showing dangerous parts on the head, body and back and a few others, all of us passed the grading (I mean, from LSE). Some earn extra points than others. Mimi was the only one from our team passed with Yellow2. Hehe. Good job Mimi. I know u can do it WELL so I'm not actually surprised. Even our sensei have faith in you. Anyway, I graded with Yellow1 which is good enough considering all body parts intact and no broken bones. =D
The night b4 grading, we went to MC's Malam Bakti. The play was good and entertaining. Went back immediately after Drog blowed her candles. Dina and Aida helped Mimi & I do some last minute practice on the techniques. Then, we went to sleep. (Supposedly, but I called my bf and get into a fight with him. Sorry honey. Blame the pressure. heh)
The grading was held in London South Bank Uni Sports Hall, Elephant and Castle. All of us arrived early. Yan gave each of us a Mars bar. I think it was his birthday that day. Pity huh, grading on birthday. But the Mars bar must be a good luck charm. After 3 hours of running around, punching, doing arm & wrist locks, forward, side, backwards rolls (which made me really dizzy), showing dangerous parts on the head, body and back and a few others, all of us passed the grading (I mean, from LSE). Some earn extra points than others. Mimi was the only one from our team passed with Yellow2. Hehe. Good job Mimi. I know u can do it WELL so I'm not actually surprised. Even our sensei have faith in you. Anyway, I graded with Yellow1 which is good enough considering all body parts intact and no broken bones. =D
1 comment:
haha tahniah2 kerana berjaya dapat yellow belt! cik sangat hebat lahh ;)
Post a Comment