Friday, November 18, 2005

Went to pub for the 1st time

Yesterday, for the 1st time I went to Jistu alone. Mimi was busy working on her essay so she decided to skip jitsu for that night. But I surely need LOTS of practice if I am really going for the grading this December so I went anyway. Technically, I was not alone. I managed to persuade Andrew to come along (but he was kinda mean during training. heh. just kidding)
After the training session, as usual, our sensei invited us for a drink in a nearby pub. Usually, I'd be reluctant to go. Being in a pub would make me feel really uncomfortable. I dunno what's with me that night but I decided to give it a shot. So I went along. Of course, I dragged Andrew along. Going alone would be especially scary for me, a 1st timer going to a pub. We didn't stay that long, only about half an hour maybe so on the way home, I didn't tell my housemates that I was going to be late. I thought they wouldn't worry about me coz I didn't get any phone call or text from them yet. However, when I was walking back home alone, I called Aida coz the place was really quiet. Only then I got to know how worried my housemates were. When I got home, I got a looong speech on how important it is to tell them before hand if I'm going to be late. Hehe. I was a little bit surprised to receive such a long warning BUT I AM REALLY TOUCHED to know that they do care for me. Wonderful housemates I have, huh ;)

No comments: