Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tricia 2y9m

1) Left hubby and the kids in the car while I went to pray at a petrol station. When I was done, hubby looked like he was searching for something. He kept asking where were his glasses. I thought he meant sunglasses because he was wearing his daily glasses that time. When he couldn't find it, he asked Tricia... "mane specs papa?". Innocently, she pointed to his eyes. "Tu!" Wahahahaha. It WAS what he was looking for. It was so funny. 
2) Hubby has never been the one to scold Tricia but whenever Tricia hurt his feelings, he would give her silent treatment. There had been a couple of occasions where I had to teach Tricia to pujuk her papa by saying sorry and hugging him. Sometimes I nearly cried when she tried so hard but hubby still ignored her. However, recently, the table turned. Hubby was tickling Tricia even though she kept telling him no. When he wouldn't stop, Tricia gave HIM the silent treatment. I was so shocked. Her papa was begging her to say something... and kept laughing nervously... trying to break her silence. After awhile, he said sorry to her. Only then she stopped her silent treatment. OMG! I really couldn't believe it.
3) That same day in the car, Tricia suddenly made a statement that shocked me. "Mummy tu, asyik cium adik je." What????? Though I knew the statement is true, I just didn't expect it to come from her, at this age! So I said... but you never let me kiss you. Come here. She came to the back... but was quite a distance from me. I asked her to come closer to kiss her cheeks but she INSTRUCTED me to kiss her head. When I kissed once... she asked me for more. "Lagi... Lagi... Lagi..." Errr, why suddenly mummy kene bully?
4) It is known and expected that mummy will always bring her milk powder and can produce her milk on demand. When I told her, "susu takde". She looked at me and said "buat la". =_=
5) Took leave last Monday to scout for kindergarten. Went to see 3 schools. Hubby brought Tricia and I to the last one we went to. While talking to the teacher, Tricia said "papa... taknak sekolah nih". Err... quite surprised to hear her voice out her preference. The last school is nice... very elite but less "kindy".
The one we (Tricia and I) like is unfortunately quite far from the house. No transportation available. Unsuccessful to persuade Aleep's (Tricia's cousin) parents to move him to the same school, hubby told me to just go ahead if that is what I really wanted. He will work something out. I am really touched by hubby's gesture. So I guess we have picked a kindy already! Tricia is excited to start her session soon coz she's been telling everyone, "mummy bawak Tica pegi school". ^_^

No comments: