How time flies. I didn't realised Tricia is 2y 8m already.
Haziqa at 3m3w: Tokma was complaining that she had not started turning. Tokma said Tricia turned before I went back to work. Honestly, hubby and I both couldn't remember that detail but I'm not worried at all. But Haziqa apparently understood Tokma's concern because as soon as she put her down, Haziqa straight away turned! Wow. Last night, at 4m 2d, I put her on the floor while she was strengthening her muscle holding her head up while lying down on her front, I was playing my phone beside her. Before I noticed it, she was not at her previous spot, which means she turned twice i.e. managed to roll herself to a new spot already. Proud of you, sayang.
Tricia: I'm sorry I couldn't find more time to document your progress at this stage, honey. And I am also sorry I couldn't find more time to teach you new skills, which I am quite worried about currently. While I haven't toilet trained her and she hasn't learn her ABCs and colours and speaking English, she is currently developing her conversational skills.
1) Mama ina testing her whether she can take Haziqa home with her
Mama ina: Tica, mama nak bawak balik adik, boleh?
Tica: Boleh.
(Papa asked mama ina to ask Tricia if mama ina could bring back her papa too.)
Mama ina: Mama nak bawak papa balik boleh?
Tica: Hmm... *pause* boleh TAPIIIIIIIII jaga elok2 tau. =_=
2) Couldn't find her milk bottle
Papa: Tica, mane botol susu?
Tica: Takde.
Papa: Mane tica letak? Cari laa betul2.
Tica: Tak tau. Takde.
Papa: Kakak letak mane?
Tica: Ade dalam kerete papa kot.
(It wasn't in her father's car but now she knows it is a possibility.)
3) Went to 7Eleven with papa and bought bread and biscuits
Papa: Tica, papa nak roti.
Tica: Nanti tunggu sampai rumah eh papa.
Papa: Papa nak biskut.
Tica: Nanti tunggu sampai rumah eh papa.
4) While out in the car and she wanted milk.
Tica: Mummy, nak issue (susu/milk)
Me: Susu takde.
Tica: Buat lah.
Amboih. Demanding. She expects I always bring her milk powder with me anywhere we go.


No comments:
Post a Comment