When you are trapped at home with either a lot of things to buy or nothing much to do, you... ONLINE SHOP.
Tesco online
During confinement, I had a lot of groceries stuff to buy but the prospect of listing all those things for my husband to buy and expecting him to come back with all those stuff on time was just very slim. He might come back with the complete list, the next week, if you are lucky. So I turned to tesco online. *yeay for this facility* Up to date, since 2 months ago, I have ordered 8 times, which totaled up to RM1,840. *OH MY GOD!* *jaw drop*
Big ticket items were mostly:
1) Fishes - Salmon block, tenggiri block, whole ikan merah etc as this was my main diet during confinement
2) Apples - again, my main snack during confinement
3) Batrisyia's milk powder - no explanation needed
4) Pampers for both Batrisyia and Haziqa
Small ticket items:
1) Vegetables
2) Cereals
3) Milk and bread
4) Chocolates and junk food
Verdict: Necessities
Post confinement/Nursing/Baby Stuff
1) Bengkung. I bought 2 Types of them. Total of 3 (1 Lazada. 2 FB seller)
2) Maternity blouse. Total to date: 4 pieces (FB page Aqeela Autumnz)
3) Nursing bra. Total to date: 7 pieces (FB page Aqeela Autumnz)
4) Poncho: One piece. (website: Lazada) Another one on the way (website: Little Whiz)
5) EBM storage bottles (website: Lazada)
6) EBM storage plastic bags (website: Little Whiz)
7) Bottle drying rack (FB page Aqeela Autumnz)
Verdict: Necessities
Birthday present
Kak Jane, our cousin, has been flooding her instagram account with pictures of handbags and watches and other sale items in the US in conjuction with mother's day as her friend there became our proxy. I was never a handbag fan. And I am the type who wears the same watch until the end of its life. But it was flooding my instagram timeline and as I sit at home staring at both my FB and IG account while breastfeeding, I was defeated. So I bought 1 coach handbag for myself. Then 1 fossil watch for myself. My reasoning was why not buy something special for myself as a reward for... hmm... giving birth to another child? my upcoming birthday? After all, it was my money so no one would question me.
Verdict: Luxury but justified
Clothes
In a mission to look better for hubby dearest, bought some shirt, blouse, satin pyjamas and nightgown online through Sally Online Shop and Zalora. Some were okay. Most... could have live without.
Verdict: Waste of money
Baby clothes through instagram/FB seller (all paid but have not received)
FB: (Anny Firs Borong Dan Retail) Bought 4 pairs of Frozen-themed-pyjamas for Batrisyia. Pre-ordered them recently to receive them next month. Bought 3 pairs of lelong clothes 2 for Haziqa and 1 for Batrisyia. All at RM20, which I considered reasonable.
IG:
1) (IG: Sophia_babystore) Bought 3-piece-sleepsuit for Haziqa yesterday for RM 47 + RM 7 postage. (Mine is SNP 188) (p.s: I revised my order and bought both packages =p)
2) (IG: brilliantkidscouture) Bought 2 pairs of dress + leggings for my girls. (p.s: The red one was out of stock =( so I got them replace with a blue one and bought another pair because I love seeing my girls in the same outfit. Hehe.)
3) (IG: makciks_kiosk) Wanted to buy peplum baju raya for the girls but the went out-of-stock for Haziqa's so I didn't buy any. (p.s: They restocked and I got them!!! So excited for raya)
1) (IG: Sophia_babystore) Bought 3-piece-sleepsuit for Haziqa yesterday for RM 47 + RM 7 postage. (Mine is SNP 188) (p.s: I revised my order and bought both packages =p)
2) (IG: brilliantkidscouture) Bought 2 pairs of dress + leggings for my girls. (p.s: The red one was out of stock =( so I got them replace with a blue one and bought another pair because I love seeing my girls in the same outfit. Hehe.)
3) (IG: makciks_kiosk) Wanted to buy peplum baju raya for the girls but the went out-of-stock for Haziqa's so I didn't buy any. (p.s: They restocked and I got them!!! So excited for raya)
Still looking for any good bargain online.
Verdict: My babies need clothes so in between necessities and luxury.








No comments:
Post a Comment