Hi, everyone. It seems like I'm so in the mood to blog these days, hehe, although I still have a few more posts delayed. So what have everyone been doing this weekend? I started my Saturday with Tica's swimming class. It should be every Sunday but I was going to meet my papa this morning so we went to yesterday's one instead. I woke up just on time so I just brushed my teeth and packed both my sleeping babies into the car, wearing the clothes I slept in i.e. my working clothes from Friday. Thought I would go straight home after breakfast, but oh boy, how wrong I was. Hubby detoured to Subang Parade to get my rings and bracelet cleaned at Diamond Platinum. We also got my Blackberry's casing changed since my keypad lost not one or two, but three letters and installed new OS.
Then, hubby took me to Kia's showroom in Bangsar to let me test drive his current dream car, Kia Optima K5. Hoho. I am solddd!!! It was such a NICE car that we conveniently forgot how expensive the car is and put in our booking. *gulp* Okay. The booking is refundable so we can still dream. This discussion is being revisited since my husband's friend suddenly wanted to buy my our Inspira. Odd...
Source: Paultan.org
This morning (Sunday) I woke up quite early but started getting ready so much later that I was nearly late to see my father. One thing you need to know about my father is: HE IS NEVER LATE. And he can really scold me if I am so ape lagi, kalut laaa this morning. Hubby pressed the pedal hard that once the ABS kicked in when hubby did an almost emergency brake. Thankfully, we reached KJ just on time. Thank you so much, Inspira. You did such a good job. I love you. =p
Apart from that, I bought TWO malay movies on Astro First this weekend. Untuk Tiga Hari and 29 Februari. I would say both movies are not bad at all. The first one is quite light while the latter is slightly heavier. Different concept and nice storyline. See... I can be supportive to our local movie industry if the movies are worth watching.
Also currently trying to finish the second book from the fifty shades Trilogy. Hubby said I'm reading porn... Okay, it was my comment that made him say that. Bought the second book from The Hunger Games trilogy but that book is currently with the owner of fifty shades book I'm currently reading. Swap books so that I don't own too many of them since I rarely read any book twice. On top of that, I also bought a Malay novel, Adam dan Hawa. The teledrama of Adam and Hawa shown on TV is such a hit that I feel like getting on the bandwagon too. Sounds interesting so why not while I still have the time. That's all then. Enjoy what's left of your weekend, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment