Three years ago, on this very day, we officially became husband and wife. I did not shed a tear when hubby selesai melafazkan akad. I was actually trying hard to not smile so wide, unsuccessfully. I was really REALLY happy, to be married to the one guy I love. The event was quite simple. Carried out in a mosque in Taman Melati. And after dinner, the crowd dispersed and we were left on our own. Just like any other nights. We didn't even have a bilik pengantin... Well, we did but just for show. The real bilik pengantin was my old room, which I didn't bother decorating or made it special for the occasion. But we fit right in... I knew at that moment, this is where I belong.
Today, three years down the road, we are still as strong as ever. Of course, there are ups and downs but we will continue to fight the battle of life together. And now there are 3 of us! Tido malam, katil tak cukup sbb si kecik tu conquer katil okeh. There is no proper celebration for today as these past few days, we have been spending some relaxing time together and for me, that is enough. We travel a lot, we eat out at expensive places often so I don't need to mark the day with these kind of celebrations. I am simply happy to get to hug my hubby to sleep at night, despite our opposite body clock and crazy work schedule. So for the record, I just want to say, Mohd Hazmi Abdul Halim, Happy Anniversary. For a bright and happy future together. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment