Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Batrisyia's first step

I know I'm supposed to be excited to continue writing/updating about my UK trip but that takes too long and I cannot wait to update about this. Yesterday, Abby told me that Tricia took her first few steps. Being a working mom, I expected not to be the first one witnessing her firsts so I just acknowledged the fact, making a quick mental note to record it somewhere. When hubby came back, we told him about it and he seemed pretty upset that he did not get to see it. Why did I say that? He looked at me and asked whether I had seen it. When I shook my head, he seemed satisfied. Haha. Then he went to pick up Batrisyia, made her stand on her own and extended his hand to her, gesturing her to walk towards him. First attempt, she quickly sat down. Second attempt, she did it... she walked 3 steps towards hubby. We were over-joyed! Our baby growing up so fast. First steps: 2 days to 11 months.

No comments: