Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ramadhan Activities

First day of Ramadhan I managed to go home and berbuka with hubby. He went to bazaar Ramadhan first and bought food for both of us and I drove straight home, just in time for berbuka. Second day hubby was busy so I went for berbuka with my mom and Bojol at Haslam. Third day I went to service my car in the morning and both hubby and I went for baby's 3D scan in the afternoon. We went to Seremban later with Zairie and broke our fast there. Fourth day went back to Bangi, only to be caught in jam as it was raining (and there was a lorry with hazard light on in the middle of the road just before Nirvana) so I had to break fast in the car and only managed to reach home around 8. My dearest hubby was loyally waiting for me to eat together. I was touched. The next day, as I regretted my decision to brave through the traffic the day before, I decided to break fast with my bestie, Nadia at Marche, The Curve. She was actually craving for meatballs from Ikea but I was craving for Marche's Rosti and since I am pregnant, she gave me priority. Hehe. We practically just shared all the food we ordered. Rosti with cheese, 2 buns, 1 small mushroom soup and one drink each.


Rosti with cheese

After prayers, we went for dessert at Paddington House of Pancakes. 3 layers of oreo pancake with strawberry and marshmellow. ^_^

I went back to KL that night. Hubby came back to me later as he didn't want me to drive home alone so late. We were supposed to attend a property investment talk organised by CIMB Propertymart the next morning but both were not in the mood so we just slept in and went to watch movie at GSC Mid Valley later. As there was no suitable screening time, we went to watch Captain America Gold Class!!! Freaking RM100 for 2 tickets. =p Yes, hubby likes to splurge like that once in awhile. Haha. Didn't take any nice shots as I didn't want to appear too Jakun. =p Plus can't take pictures inside the cinema as it was already dark. The seat was large and comfy. There was a small table in between us to put our food with a little button to call for service but too bad it was fasting month so we can't order any. We even get a blanket each. I overheard a mat saleh asking for extra blanket and he was making so much noise when he was charged RM5 for it. Satu dah cukup dah... Yang ngade2 nak order extra tu apa pasai?


We were supposed to break fast in KL with the extended family that day but hubby couldn't resist his mom's nasi lemak and ikan bakar so we went back to Nilai instead. Came back down to KL and brought mummy out for pancake. This time I used the 2 coupons I bought from Mydeal.com.my. RM8 for one pancake and iced lemon tea each. Yummy.



No comments: