I noticed I don't blog as often now compared to my student days. I used to blog at least 2-3 times a week for a couple of reasons: 1) I wanted to remember my student life studying overseas as it was such a precious experience. 2) I had too much free time on hand. 3) I was feeling rather lonely and updating my blog kept me occupied. I didn't think it was that important for me to be updating my blog that often until recently, now that I am living the life I wanted: married to the man I love, back in Malaysia and working. Plus, we don't have internet at home so it's pretty difficult to squeeze in time to blog at work during lunch hour as I would either go out or would be too busy with work. But most of the time, I am just too lazy to type.
What happened recently? I just finished reading Can You Keep A Secret and Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. In Remember Me?, this girl got into an accident, resulted in amnesia and lost 3 years of her memory. I asked my husband how would he remind me of the things I have forgotten, to which he replied, "I will show you your blog". Okay, that's a good idea!
Also earlier this week, Camy has been asking me what to bring when applying for kad nikah and how did we receive our marriage certificate. Couldn't answer both questions precisely because I could't really remember. I browsed through my blog and sadly, I didn't blog about it. Haha. So I guess I should blog more often now in order to help me remember things in the future. Plus it's quite fun to read old posts when I am bored. So this post onwards, you will see some very frequent updates, until my enthusiasm dies of course. =p
2 comments:
Hi Farah! I remember you being on my blogroll when I was blogging in university dulu. Googled and found you again! Hehe. Linking you! :-)
ehhh... just found you. LOL
Post a Comment