Well, I guess most of time, it IS about the money, Jesse James. I kinda feel a bit cheesed off when people only get connected with you to ask for money. I saw it happened to my mom, to my hubby even but lately it has been happening directly at me. For instance, a friend whom I have not contacted since primary school, found me on FB, was friendly for a few weeks then ask to borrow money from me. When I said no, I never heard from him again. I guess I always wanted to be a nice person, making people assume that I would always help those in need but truth is, I am very calculative especially when I don't trust you. Very few people make it into my trustworthy list. So I advice you not to test it or you might be disappointed.
Another fact that you have to know about me is that I am a cashless person. I barely have/carry cash around. Most of the time I only have about RM10 in my wallet, enough for a day's lunch. If I have more than that, most probably I will spend it on food/parking/misc expenses. Big expenses I will just charge to my credit card where at the end of the month will be settled immediately after I receive my salary. And EVERY single month, after I paid off my credit card, I am usually left with nothing. It might not be a good cash management style for you but it works for me. I track my expenses very closely and I settled all my commitments on time so far. Alhamdulillah. I do have a little money aside for my rainy days but I assure you it's not a lot. Most nights I will rely on my mom or my hubby for my dinner so stop assuming I'm some rich young bitch with a lot of excess cash.
Just on a side note, hubby and I are eye-ing a property in Nilai for investment purpose. We have paid the booking fee and waiting for S&P to be drawn. No, it does NOT mean we have a lot of cash to be invested. We leverage on bank loans for investments i.e. we take up loan and expect rental income to pay off the monthly payment and maintenance fee. Which only means I have a LOT of debts lined up behind me. I'd rather settle all my debts first before I start giving money to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment