I just got back from an amazing vacation in Redang. It was just ah-ma-zing! Not only I have my girls with me, I also brought along my whole family; hubby, mummy and abang. But that's not what I wanted to write in this post. Maybe the next one if I'm in the mood for it.Since I am done with my exam (though I did very very badly), I am now in the mood to do some light reading. Currently reading "I do, Now What" by Giuliana and Bill Rancic. Reading about how tough it is for them to conceive a baby was really moving. It was a real struggle but it is such a beautiful partnership they have together, very supportive of each other and a very loving couple.
This morning though, while I was driving to work, I turned on to FlyFM as I usually do. Today's Fix-It was a request from a wife. She has been married to her husband for 6 years. They have been trying unsuccessfully to conceive and it frustrates both of them to the core. But what is different in their story compared to G&B's is that the husband went to have a one-night stand and made THAT other woman pregnant. I can only imagine what the wife is going through right now. Although the husband "tried" to stick with the wife, when given the ultimatum between the wife and the baby, the hubby chose the baby. So sad. Sobs... He kept on repeating what he did was definitely wrong but he got a baby out of it and he didn't regret that. He didn't sound guilty a bit. Life is so sad.
Anyway, now I understand a bit more how straining the struggle to have a baby can be on a relationship. As unexpected as it was, I must be Very Very VERY thankful that Allah decided to blessed us with this pregnancy. I pray everything will go well and smoothly, insyaAllah. Amin...
3 comments:
aa rili?? :(
This is truly a sad story! To a certain extent I always feel like those who can get pregnant easily are blessed..I hope when I'm ready to have a baby it will go smoothly too :)
Irna: rili :(
Mimi: Aminnn :)
Post a Comment