"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya... (Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope...)"(Al-Baqarah : 286)
That is what I keep telling myself too...tho I wonder whether I can survive the cold to see the northern lights :P
nak ikot nak ikot nak ikot
Mimi: Does it have to be freezing cold for us to be able to see the northern lights?Irna: Jom... Fix tahun please
i want to go tooo!!!
Sha... Jomssssssssssssssssssssss
will do. nnt adjust calendar ku:P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is what I keep telling myself too...tho I wonder whether I can survive the cold to see the northern lights :P
nak ikot nak ikot nak ikot
Mimi: Does it have to be freezing cold for us to be able to see the northern lights?
Irna: Jom... Fix tahun please
i want to go tooo!!!
Sha... Jomssssssssssssssssssssss
will do. nnt adjust calendar ku:P
Post a Comment