Even after losing a couple of kgs since I started going to the gym regularly last Oct, some people still tell me I'm fat. When I told my mom my knees are starting to feel uncomfortable sometimes, she said probably because of obesity. Hoih. I must admit I have been putting on weight since I started working more than 3 years ago (and getting used to a bad habit of having dinner after 8pm) but I don't think I am obese! And for people to constantly tell me the same thing over and over again is just getting annoying. It's not that I don't notice it. It's not that I am not doing anything about it. And I heard you the first time so stop making the same comment when meeting me. I have been this size about a year already. Why won't people get used to it already and stop comparing me with what I was 3 years back.
Moving on, while some people just critisize, some offered good solutions. Hire personal trainer, subsribe gym membership, buy PB corset, eat supplements and the list goes on. While I am thankful that at least these people give me useful advice, mostly from their own experience, I am still trying to stick to my resolution: losing weight with no/minimal cost. It's not just about saving whatever little money I have for other purposes but I also find it a bit ironic that we have to spend so much to lose weight when people in Africa barely have enough food to eat.
With that in mind, I tell myself that I HAVE TO be determined in order to lose weight and be healthy. I will continue to work out regularly by making use of that free facility instead of paying for gym membership. Many of my friends bought the corset and really recommended it. Of course it is tempting to just spend and buy that thing. Working out help me to maintain my weight but not reduce it. But I won't give in. So from today onwards, I will TRY to cut down my rice intake for a month. (This is going to difficult for me) See how far it will get me.
3 comments:
go farr!!
People say you are fat??? Well I don't think so - I've seen you recently and I think you are normal b - you were just very thin when you were in Uni :P
Having said that, if you want to exercise to be more healthy, then gambatte!!! ^^ I always tell myself that I should start going jogging sometimes with Azmir but never got around to doing it yet hehe
Thank you irna and mimi ^_^ mimi... i miss jitsu days.. heheh... go jogging on weekends in the park... but weekends selalu nak rest. mcm malas nak keluar rumah =p
Post a Comment