I noticed I have not been updating my blog for awhile and my last post has something to do with people telling me I'm fat. The other day a friend asked what's new with me. I answered "nothing much... only fatter". His reply was "you know what is the good excuse for you to get fat right? Get pregnant". So I browsed through a website my friend used when SHE was pregnant. And the result is - I AM NORMAL. Hoho. Please stop telling me I'm fat, strangers. Haha. Because when I do get pregnant, my weight is going to escalate as shown in the chart below. Yeah, it's too small to see but you get the idea. 
If you are wondering what it says in the picture - Your pre-pregnancy body mass index (BMI) is 22.9, which is considered normal. (Okay technically a little fat.) During this pregnancy, you should gain between 25 and 35 pounds. (Around 15kgs... Whoa). Anyway, I will just start a new label so that when the time comes, I have something to refer back to.
No comments:
Post a Comment